Located in Salem and Beaverton, Oregon
Call for Consultation +1 (503) 206-8414
Vanderwall Immigration Attorneys Portland Oregon Logo
Uniting Families Through Immigration

attorney help green card visa

A Visa Attorney can Help You in an Application for a Green Card

Lawful Permanent Residents and U.S. Citizens can petition to help their family members become lawful permanent residents and obtain a “green card.”

A U.S. citizen can petition for his or her:

  • Spouse
  • Married Children
  • Unmarried Children
  • Parents (if the citizen is 21 or older)
  • Siblings

A lawful permanent resident can petition for his or her:

  • Spouse
  • Unmarried children

The first step in the process to getting a green card is the petition. This is where the U.S. citizen or lawful… Continue readingSeguir Leyendo

Contact us for your
immigration consultation