We can prepare all of the forms and appropriate documentation for you to apply for your citizenship. We will also prepare you for your citizenship test and interview.
A lawful permanent resident can apply to become a citizen of the United States if the following criteria are met:
- You are 18 years old or older
- You have been a permanent resident for a certain amount of time
- You are a person of good moral character
- You have a basic knowledge of U.S. history and civics
- You are able to read, write, and speak in English
- You have met the physical presence and continuous residence requirements