Located in Salem and Beaverton, Oregon
Call for Consultation +1 (503) 206-8414
Vanderwall Immigration Attorneys Portland Oregon Logo
Uniting Families Through Immigration

Work Permit

There are several ways you can apply for a work permit in the United States. Some immigrants may qualify for a work permit through the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Program. Some immigrants in Deportation proceedings can apply for a work permit. If you have obtained a Fiancé Visa and are living in the United States, you can apply for a work permit. You can also apply for a work permit while you are waiting for your Green Card. Some Victims of Violence can obtain a work permit in connection with a U Visa or VAWA application.

We can meet with you and learn your immigration history to determine if you qualify for a work permit. We will represent you in the work permit application process and help you obtain the right to work lawfully in the United States.

Contact us for your
immigration consultation