Located in Salem and Beaverton, Oregon
Call for Consultation +1 (503) 206-8414
Vanderwall Immigration Attorneys Portland Oregon Logo
Uniting Families Through Immigration

hardship waiver

601 or 601A Hardship Waiver

What is a 601 or 601A Hardship Waiver, and Why do I Need It?

Deportation-01I meet many people who want their spouse or parent to file a petition for them to obtain their green card. They have heard that they might have to leave the country and that they might need to file for a special waiver.

The family petition process can be overwhelming if you are unfamiliar with the steps and documents required. Do not fear. We are here… Continue readingSeguir Leyendo

Contact us for your
immigration consultation