Located in Salem and Beaverton, Oregon
Call for Consultation +1 (503) 206-8414
Vanderwall Immigration Attorneys Portland Oregon Logo
Uniting Families Through Immigration

green card application abroad

Applying for a Green Card Abroad versus in the United States

The application process for a green card (officially known as a permanent resident card), may be initiated either within or outside of the United States. If you process from within the United States, it is called adjustment of status. If you process from abroad, it is called consular processing. It is important to have a foundational knowledge of which pathway you must take so that you don’t waste your time, money, and energy on a process that will… Continue readingSeguir Leyendo

Contact us for your
immigration consultation