Located in Salem and Beaverton, Oregon
Call for Consultation +1 (503) 206-8414
Vanderwall Immigration Attorneys Portland Oregon Logo
Uniting Families Through Immigration

Fiancé visa

A Visa Attorney Can Help You Bring Your Fiancé to the United States by Obtaining a Fiancé visa.

Love knows no bounds. It is not contained within a country’s borders.  If you find yourself in love with someone half way across the globe, and you want to bring them to the United States to get married, a fiancé visa may be a good option for you.

A United States citizen can petition for their loved one to enter the United States to get married. This process is called the fiancé visa process. The first step in the process… Continue readingSeguir Leyendo

Fiancé Visas to the United States

If you are a United States citizen and you would like to marry your fiancé, who is a citizen of another country, in the United States you can file an application for a fiancé visa. A fiancé visa will allow your fiancé to legally enter the United States to marry you. Once you are married, your fiancé can file an application for a green card.

Steps in the Fiancé Visa Process

The first step in the fiancé visa process is… Continue readingSeguir Leyendo

Contact us for your
immigration consultation