Located in Salem and Beaverton, Oregon
Call for Consultation +1 (503) 206-8414
Vanderwall Immigration Attorneys Portland Oregon Logo
Uniting Families Through Immigration

Fiancé visa united states

Fiancé Visas to the United States

If you are a United States citizen and you would like to marry your fiancé, who is a citizen of another country, in the United States you can file an application for a fiancé visa. A fiancé visa will allow your fiancé to legally enter the United States to marry you. Once you are married, your fiancé can file an application for a green card.

Steps in the Fiancé Visa Process

The first step in the fiancé visa process is… Continue readingSeguir Leyendo

Contact us for your
immigration consultation